The USANA Convention in Salt Lake City, Utah, was incredible. My schedule from August 24th through August 27th was filled with keynote speeches from world-renown experts and with afternoons of workshops covering all aspects of how to build and maintain an international business. Also there were numerous exhibit booths, a Discovery Center and fabulous evening social events to recognize and meet many of the 10,000+ USANA Independent Business Associates.
I have been using the USANA Health Sciences’ nutritional supplements for the past 14 years. My wife will tell you that I am never sick. USANA manufactures the highest-rated, most effective nutritional supplements and health care products in the world.
This was my first USANA Convention…24th Convention for USANA Health Sciences. A good friend of ours, Annette Sale Owens, told me that USANA was unveiling new information concerning an advancement in nutritional science. Annette has been a very successful Independent Associate for the past 21 years. She suggested that the Convention would be a great place to learn about the science, as well as , the business side Of USANA Health Sciences.
Using Nutrition to Speak Your Cell’s Language
The morning of August 24th, Dr. Myron Wentz, USANA Founder, proudly shared the scientific break-through – INCELLIGENCE TECHNOLOGY.
- This cell-signaling technology is an innovative approach that uses nutrients and plant-derived biomolecules to target specific cell-signaling pathways and unlock the code of your innate cellular intelligence.
- The InCelligence cell-signaling helps cells trigger your body’s natural protection and renewal mechanisms, such as endogenous antioxidant production.
- InCelligence helps build your cellular resilience, the ability of your cells to adapt, which helps your body meet your unique needs.
(Please return to the top of the page and click on Shoreline Services, Inc., then click on InCelligence to view an outstanding video that explains this cutting-edge technology…worth your time)
From Essentials to CellSentials
Health and nutrition are two of the cornerstones of this blog. Your family should meet their optimal daily nutritional requirements in order to be at their best. Parents and grandparents should take the necessary steps to ensure that health and nutrition are at the top of the list of priorities for their families. I recommend that each family take the time to educate themselves about daily nutritional guidelines.
(Please consult your doctor about your diet and/or before taking nutritional supplements.)
The Essentials were the nutritional supplements I had been taking. These supplements have been ranked Number #1 for the past 24 years by the Comparative Guide to Nutritional Supplements researched by Lyle MacWilliams.
The CellSentials with the USANA InCelligence Technology will be my new nutritional supplements. Why?
- I don’t get enough essential nutrition in my everyday diet.
- CellSentials personalize vibrant health from within
- Advanced amounts of micronutrients nourish, protect, and renew the cells
- Core minerals support every cell, organ and structure in the body.
- Vita-Antioxidants contain a blend of cell-signaling molecules to support healthy cell function throughout the body.
Take the time to compare nutritional supplements. I believe that you will arrive at the same conclusion as to why CellSentials with USANA InCelligence Technology will be the best health choice for your families.
Note: These were some of the outstanding presenters at the USANA Convention.
- Keynote Speaker – Dr. Myron Wentz, USANA Founder
- Keynote Speaker – Dr. Mehmet Oz – Cardiothoracic Surgeon, Host of the Dr. Oz Show
- Keynote Speaker – John Maxwell – Leadership Expert
- Testimonials – Monica Puig, 2016 Olympic Gold Medalist in Women’s Singles Tennis and other world-class athletes sponsored by USANA Health Sciences
- Lyle MacWilliams – Author, Comparative Guide to Nutritional Supplements
- Nicki Keohohou – CEO of the Direct Selling World Alliance
- Dr. Kevin Spelman – Executive VP of Research and Development (USANA)
- Michael McQueen – Social and Cultural Trending Expert
- Dr. Brian Dixon – Director of Health & Science Education (USANA)